You and your family have many low cost, quality health insurance options available through the Individual Marketplace. To learn more about the New York State Health Plan Marketplace, please go to https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov, or call 855-355-5777.
You may also contact the following agencies for more assistance:
- LawNY, Inc.®: 855-250-7748
- Coordinated Care Services, Inc.: 585-613-7662
Certified Health Insurance Navigators will be at libraries throughout Monroe County to assist patrons in enrolling for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act/New York State of Health Exchange. Open enrollment is November 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020. To qualify, you must be under the age of 65 and not be on Medicare.
The Central Library and all Rochester Public Library Branches are first come, first serve; no appointments are made. Check with your town library to see if they require an appointment.
Please be sure to bring the following documents when meeting with the navigator:
- Immigration documents (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- 4 weeks of recent pay stubs (or last year’s tax return if self-employed)
- Income award letter (i.e., SSD)
- Social security numbers and dates of birth for all members of your family that will be enrolled (cards not necessary)