You and your family have many low cost, quality health insurance options available through the Individual Marketplace. To learn more about the New York State Health Plan Marketplace, please go to https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov, or call 855-355-5777.
You may also contact the following agencies for more assistance:
- LawNY, Inc.®: 855-250-7748
- Coordinated Care Services, Inc.: 585-613-7662
Stay informed. Stay healthy. Healthcare Navigators will be at the library to help you from March 2020 – October 2020.
Members from Legal Assistance of Western New York will be available in person at the Central Library in the Science & History Division to assist patrons in navigating health insurance queries on the Affordable Care Act/New York State of Health Marketplace. Representatives will be available on 3/11, 4/8, 5/6, 6/10, 7/15, 8/5, 9/9, and 10/7/2020 from 3 – 6 pm.
- Free, in-person enrollment help is available
- Be sure to bring valid ID
- No appointment is necessary, but can be scheduled by calling 585-295-5619
- If over the age of 65 please contact 585-295-5619
Click to download details.